National Optical & Scientific Cordless LED Microscopes: Model - 131-RLED
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Dual viewing Model 132 has two eyepieces. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student, or for reverse position viewing. DIN standard 4x, 10x, and 40xR objectives are achromatic parfocalled, parcentered and -coded.
- Condenser: Built-in 0.65 stage condenser with calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm (131-SPMS includes spiral mounted 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm).
- Illumination: Model 130 has 40mm plano-concave mirror. Other models have 115v 20 watt tungsten illumination, condenser and blue filter, base-mounted on/off switch and heavy duty 3-wire cord.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls, stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed. Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system. Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift. Safety rack-stop prevents damage to lenses and slides.
- Large 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage supplied with locked-on, spring-mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage (131-SPMS includes mechanical stage).
Illumination: LED lighting with cord
Objectives: DIN 4x, 10x, 40xR
Focusing: Coarse and Fine
Condenser: 0.65 disc diaphragm
Price | 269.00 USD
RETURN TO SERIES SELECTIONS
All microscopes and cameras show list price. Please call 800.476.3893
for discounted quotes.