National Optical & Scientific 446 Series Stereo Microscopes: Model - 447TBL-10
All the quality features and versatility of larger stereo microscopes, in a compact size that is more efficient for many uses. Choose low or high magnification simply by turning the objective turret. Viewing head is 45 degrees inclined and rotates 360 degrees so that user can position microscope conveniently in forward or reverse viewing position. Post mount permits head to be adjusted up or down to accommodate larger objects on stage.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 70mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 22.8 O.D.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90°, to positive click stop.
- Working distance: 75mm. Maximum specimen height on stage: 35mm.
- Head rotates 360 degrees to permit reverse head position viewing.
- High intensity 12v 10watt incidental and transmitted illumination is built-in.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights, permit use of top light only, bottom light only, top and bottom lights together.
- Rack & pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass and one plastic black/white reversible contrast.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 12" (305mm). Depth 7 3/8" (187mm). Width 4 1/2" (115mm).
- Microscope net weight 6 lbs. (2.7 kgs).
Price | 280.00 USD
RETURN TO SERIES SELECTIONS
All microscopes and cameras show list price. Please call 800.476.3893
for discounted quotes.