An advanced, durable, high performance microscope, the
ACCU-SCOPE® 3000 microscope series is engineered to
exceed the exacting standards of life science professionals.
The 3000 microscope series provides crisp, high contrast
images with outstanding resolution, precision design, and
Eyepieces: HWF10x eyepieces with pointer,18mm field of view.
Head: Binocular, trinocular or monocular viewing heads are inclined 30° and rotatable 360°. Interpupillary distance settings (55- 74mm) and dual diopter adjustments allow the user to maintain objective parfocality when switching to different objective magnifications. The trinocular viewing head is
available with either a photo or CCTV tube.
Stand: Ergonomically designed with low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls and an adjustable tension control to maximize individual comfort and convenience. A built-in fixed focus stop allows for rapid image focusing while protecting specimens and objectives. Acid resistant lustrous almond finish.
Nosepiece: Quadruple, ball bearing, reverse angle nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration. Durable, wide rubber grip on turret makes switching objectives fast and easy.
Objectives: DIN standard semi-plan or plan achromats, parfocal, parcenter and color-coded. 4x (N.A 0.10), 10x (N.A. 0.20), 40xR* (N.A. 0.65), 100xR* (N.A. 1.25) oil immersion
Binocular Microscope with Slider Phase Set 10x and 40xR
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 30o, rotatable 360o
- HWF Plan 10x/20mm focusing eyepieces (paired - one w/pointer),, with eyeguards
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- Plan phase contrast 10x and 40xR objectives
- Mechanical stage, 140 X 132mm
- Abbe condenser, N.A 1.25 with (1), phase slider with 10x and 40x annuli and Brightfield position, green filter and centering telescope
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- 3 watt LED variable illuminator
- Dust cover, power cord, immersion oil and instruction manual
Price | 1,205.00 USD
RETURN TO SERIES SELECTIONS
All microscopes and cameras show list price. Please call 336.213.8533
for discounted quotes.