National Optical & Scientific 160 Series Compound Oil Immersion Microscopes: Model - 162-ASC
- Eyepieces: WF10x/18mm, pointer standard in one eyepiece, with rubber eyepiece cup. Accepts optional eyepiece reticle #965-160.
- Objective lenses: Choose standard achromatic, super high contrast, semi-plan or plan, following are supplied DIN standard: 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.).
- Stage: Large 140mm (5.5 in.) wide by 135mm (5.25 in.) deep surface; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- Condenser: 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with clear blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Illumination: 12v 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control, illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug, 0.5A time delay fuse. Available with 120v 60 hertz or 220v 50 hertz.
Illumination: 12v 20w Halogen Variable Illumination
Objectives: Super High Contrast DIN 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR
Stage: Mechanical Stage
Condenser: 1.25 Abbe with Iris Diaphragm
Price | N/A
RETURN TO SERIES SELECTIONS
All microscopes and cameras show list price. Please call 336.269.2678
for discounted quotes.